Lake Sam Rayburn Tournament
November 12 & 13, 2022
MARINA: Umphreys Pavilion
Off Limits begins 11:59 pm on Sunday, October 30th. Official practice days are Thursday, November 10th, and Friday, November 11th. Official times for practice will be texted to all teams prior to practice. Teams must be off the water by the scheduled time each day.
Balances can be paid anytime between now through Sunday, October 30th, so please don’t wait. Get online as soon as possible and get it done. Your will login using the login created for your team and complete your registration and pay the balance due. Whoever is listed as “Angler 1” on the registration for this event must match the credit card information used for payment of the balance. MUST BE PAID TO PARTICIPATE IN OFFICIAL PRACTICE.
- You are allowed one substitute for the season.
- Register with your team with your partner (as listed on Pre-Registration).
- If you have a substitution, please email Pamela Wilson at firstname.lastname@example.org with your substitution’s name, email, and phone number. We want to be sure that we have contact information should we need to notify teams of anything during the tournament.
- We will be setup at Umphreys Pavilion on Friday, November 11th, for boat number draw.
- At least one person from each team must come by to draw a boat number.
- There will not be a meeting or dinner.
- Off-limits begins 11:59 pm Sunday, October 30th. You may not be on tournament waters for any reason.
- During the official off-limits period, no team shall be on tournament waters for any reason. No team may walk the shoreline, access any structure that is open to the water, or use any kind of aviation fly-overs, including the use of drones.
- Other than using publicly available information (e.g. newspaper reports and internet reports) No fishing information may be purchased, bartered, solicited, or received from any person who entered official tournament waters during the established off-limits period.
- For full copy of the rules, please check the website at https://tto-proteam.com/rules/
Take-off and Weigh-in
- Controlled take-off each day
- We will have the National Anthem and a prayer, and then release you by boat number.
- Please be sure to get one of our weigh-in bags to bring your fish to weigh-in.
This Tournament has already started. Registration for this Tournament is closed.
You must be pre-registered to sign up for a tournament. Please Pre-Register first.
If you have already pre-registered, you may Login To Sign Up For the Tournament
Winner: David Curtis and Mark Mueck
View Day 1 Results
View Full Results
© Copyright 2021 Team Trail Pro-Team, Inc, All Rights Reserved. | Website Design by WABW Media Group